Sign up HERE
Like athletic training, it’s invaluable to have someone in your corner to hone a new skillset. If you'd like to make meditation a regular practice integrated in reasonable ways into your life, I’d be honored to facilitate the journey. Below are the details:
Tues and Thur (three time options to choose from when you sign up) for 3 weeks in April—8am, 12pm, 6pm MT.
Tues: 60 min lesson (Apr 13/20/27)—These WILL be recorded if you miss/can’t attend these in person!
Thur: OPTIONAL 30-60 minute check in (Apr 15/22/29) to ask questions and to discuss what is coming up for you in the specific module.
What you’ll get:
- Guided sessions on the following modules (one module explored weekly, for three weeks): intro to meditation, meditation and the breath, and self-compassion in a low-threat, small-group setting
- Weekly recorded sessions (Tues only) if you miss a session
- Guided journal prompts prior to each session (again, optional)
- Guided meditations sent after BOTH weekly sessions (mp3s) that you can use to practice with for the rest of the week and beyond.
Cost: Sliding Scale, $55/$65/$75/$100—pay what you can!
Sign Up Here
Each cohort will cap at 10 participants. You do not have to attend every session (Thursday sessions are optional, and all Tues sessions are recorded and sent out if you miss), but attending with us live is fun, interactive, and insightful. Please note that this is the last live session that I will do until Fall. Thank you!
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Wishing you all a hopeful spring!
Cami Gage is the coach and owner at Wild Blue Racing. She has over 20 years of multisport racing experience of all triathlon distances from Sprint to Ironman, as well as road and trail running, mountain biking, and Xterra. She competed as a professional triathlete and served as an Air Force officer. Cami has coached a diverse group of athletes—all ages, experience levels, and with a variance of athletic goals—for over 15 years. She has been honored to work with wounded veteran athletes for ten years, finding adaptive solutions for a myriad of athletic endeavors. She will meet you exactly where you are to help you reach your goal. Cami has a passion for helping athletes overcome fear and obstacles to realize their athletic goals while making the journey rich with reward and fun along the way.
1. Monthly Coaching: Custom workouts for each discipline, provided monthly. Race day and general nutrition guidance, as well as strength training workouts. Tailored for athlete’s fitness, needs, goals, and holistic life schedule. Unlimited email and phone contact, and unlimited revisions when life happens. 3-month minimum, initiation fee required.
2. Individual Training/Consultations: Phone/zoom/skype consults available for those not receiving monthly coaching, as well as swim, bike and run analysis sessions, remotely or in person in Colorado Springs. Great for someone new to coaching who wishes to address current training or racing issues. NEW: Intro to meditation and yoga sessions now included!
3. Swim Analysis: Improve your current swim stroke, or if you are a beginner, learn the fundamentals! Schedule a one-hour session. Post-session analysis sheet provided. Colorado Springs only.
4. Race Preparation Open Water Swim Sessions: 1 hour session to address nuances of open water swimming, to include sighting, bumping, mass starts, buoys, technique, breathing, transitions, and general comfort in an open water environment. Can accommodate groups up to three. Colorado Springs only.
Don’t see what you need? Please reach out and we’ll talk!
I’ve been honored to work with a myriad of clients who have overcome personal barriers to achieve their goals. Read below to hear a few of their experiences, and reach out if you’d like to see if we’re a good match!
"Cami's support and guidance has been absolutely invaluable to me as I manage an increasingly busy life. Cami helps me find success in ambitious competitive goals while I juggle two young kids and a demanding job. She helps keep me grounded while focusing on the "big picture!""
"Cami keeps it fun and is a wealth of knowledge. I thought I knew a fair amount about triathlon training and racing having competed in about 20 triathlons. I have continued to steadily improve and learned so much about nutrition and race day strategy since Cami started coaching me over a year ago. I like the variety in the workouts, have stayed injury free and improved my Ironman time by 30 minutes."
Being a “non-traditional athlete” and admittedly a very difficult one to coach, Cami has been absolutely incredible. She trained me for my first ever race, a 40-mile trail race over the mountains of Colorado, then a backcountry ski race in the dead of winter on the same course. Both times she nailed training, nutrition and psychological support which resulted in a fun, enjoyable and successful experience. Additionally, she has kept me injury free throughout my job as an outdoor guide. There is no doubt that her depth of experience and personalized approach has kept me going strong and fired up to constantly improve and push myself in my athletic adventures.
"I’d been struggling to work out and run effectively for a couple years. Cami is a supportive, knowledge, encouraging yet realistic trainer. Ya got to do the work to get the results!:) Her knowledge of nutrition, psychology of the run coupled with her Tailored- to-me communication access has been paramount to my ability to feel and be successful in my training."
"Cami has been my coach for over 4 years. She has helped me set specific goals going into every season and then built my training plan to achieve those goals. She is always willing and available to answer my questions and discuss what is working and what adjustments need to be made. She has coached me through competing in a variety of different events from my local sprint triathlon, 5k, or bike time trial to Olympic Distance Age Group Nationals. She currently has me on a path to complete my first Ironman Triathlon, which has been a life goal of mine for over 35 years!"
"I have been fortunate to have known Cami for years and to have her as my coach. On more than one occasion I have lost all motivation to continue. Cami has always been a positive light and has shown me the good points of what I have done and what I can do to improve on my performance. With her support and training guidance I have been able to continue to train/race even with several medical issues."
"Cami is without a doubt my favorite coach for multi sport and triathlon. The constant communication she has with her athletes coupled with her dedication allows her athletes to achieve their goals no matter how big or small.
I met Cami when I was in Colorado Springs. At the time I was following your basic cookie cutter training plan you can found online.
Once I started working with Cami I found myself making huge gains in my training and races as she taught me how to train efficiently. As a working father of 2, my time is limited and she keeps me focused on the right training for my abilities and my goals.
In less than a year Cami helped me improve my Ironman swim time by 26 minutes.
After a year I moved back east and kept Cami as my coach. Cami was still able to communicate with me weekly and provide swim stroke analysis, bike power analysis and HR test analysis (run and bike) despite the distance.
Not only do you get a personalized coach and training plan, you learn how to race and enjoy the sport even more. Leading up to races (especially big races) Cami takes the time to answer any questions and discusses a race day plan with me. Any questions I have whether it’s a new race or distance or different course, Cami helps answer.
One of the most amazing things about Cami is herself as a person. You’ll never meet a more caring and passionate person who will be on your side. Cami is with me through all of the emotional highs and lows and keeps me positive and always moving forward. Cami is not only a coach, she is now family."
Copyright © 2019 Wild Blue Racing - All Rights Reserved.